Join us March 24-25th for our Swingin’ Into Spring Lindy Hop workshop! This fun, exciting and intensive dance weekend is both for beginners wanting to dive into Lindy Hop, experienced dancers wanting to advance their skills & creativity, and for building the Kamloops dance community. Everyone is welcome, no partner required! There is the potential for out-of-towners to be billeted, which you can request in the registration form.
The festivities will include:
- Dance workshops on Saturday & Sunday
- Swing dance instructors from Edmonton's & Seattle's thriving swing dance scene
- Friday & Saturday night social dances (Saturday’s dance will be formal/vintage dress)
- Great music played by DJ’s from Edmonton & Seattle
- A wrap-up party Sunday evening!
FRIDAY, MAR. 24TH
7:00 - 10:30pm Social Dance
SATURDAY, MAR. 25TH
12:00 - 5:00pm, Beginner and Intermediate Workshops
7:30 - 11:30pm Social Dance - Vintage or Formal Theme
SUNDAY, MAR. 26TH
11:00 - 3:30pm Beginner and Intermediate Workshops
6:45pm Wrap-up party!
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION PRICES (CUT-OFF MARCH 12)
WORKSHOP REGULAR REGISTRATION PRICES (AFTER MARCH 12)
Drop-in payments can be cash, Visa, or Mastercard.
$60 per session (Saturday, Mar. 25th and Sunday, Mar. 26th)
$10 per social dance (Friday, Mar. 24th and Saturday, Mar. 25th)