Join us October 20th, 21st, and 22nd for our Cool Autumn Swing workshop!
We’re pulling out all the stops for this great weekend of dancing & FUN!
This weekend of amazing festivities includes:
- Amazingly fun swing dance instructors from Edmonton & other thriving out-of-town swing dance scenes
- Great music played by DJ’s from other scenes
- Dance workshops Saturday & Sunday that will take you from Zero to Hero or Hero to Super Hero! Our spring and fall workshops are the best opportunities all year for you to get this much amazing instruction from such great instructors in interior BC!
- Social dances on Friday & Saturday night (LIVE music with Jen Hodge on Saturday night!)
- A wrap-up party Sunday evening!
Everyone is welcome, no previous dance experience or partner required! This weekend is perfect for beginners and those who have been swing dancing for less than a year! There are two tracks:
Our beginner track is for people from the absolute beginner, to the occasional social dancer, to someone who has finished our Beginner lesson series but isn’t quite ready to try Intermediate yet. Our instructors will focus on the basics, and get you to be a proficient Lindy Hopper in no time!
Our intermediate track is for those who have completed our Beginner lesson package or higher, and are ready to advance their dance. Our instructors will be solidifying the fundamentals, and giving you new material to try out on the dance floor! Be prepared to have fun, and swing out a lot!
Hosting is available for out-of-town dancers! There will be an option on the registration to help us match you with a suitable host.
Wondering about parking on Saturday? We've put together a map of downtown Kamloops that shows the locations of the two studios we are using and the two parkades that are free on Saturdays, as well as some restaurants. All parking downtown is free on Sunday!